Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ipoh again but this time I went with my parents

Yesterday....

I went Ipoh with my mum and dad

Wow

I have been  so long 

I haven't been holidays with my parents

Sorry !!

Because I need to work

As for yesterday our family trip

We been plain to the temple

My grandma's 

But at the end we didn't 

Sorry  Grandma

We will visiting you on the coming soon 

Chinese New Year

We went breakfast at the Centrel Foodcourt

Near the Parkson Shopping Centre

The food was great

After breakfast 

We went Jusco for shopping

When we going into it

I saw a beautiful Christmas Tree

I want to have a photograph

But I realized that I

Forget to bring the camera batteries

Oh my God

Then we went upstairs

Mum went to the Faceshop

To buy some of her things

Then I and Dad went to the Speedy CD shop

After it, I bought 2 Mickey Mouse CD

Gosh, I'm still childish right? Haha

My Dad bought a  CD

After that I went to the Popular Bookshop 

for buying some novel

Mum pick up a English Novel for me

The tittle is More Wishing chairs stories 

By Ewid Blyton

Then I went to register a New Popular Bookshop member card

Oh Yeah!!

After that we went for some shopping downstairs

Gosh~~ Buy something

Lastly, I went to MC Donald to buy a burger for lunch

Yummy!!!

Then at about 1:++

We went  back to Kuala Kangsar

Gosh!! Tired

At night I skype with my best pal

Suzanne

until midnight

Gosh.....

That;s it for today

No comments:

Post a Comment